Dylan Thomas 2014 Centenary events push Swansea's cultural status
Students breathe life into Dylan Thomas Birthplace
World descends on Swansea for Dylan Thomas Festival 2013
Gower Sunday bus services running for a fourth year
Saturday kick-off for Dylan Thomas Festival
Michael Sheen: a Hollywood send-off for UK City of Culture 2017 bid
Bae Fest is back in Swansea Bay, and more environmentally friendly than ever before
Mumbles Oyster & Seafood Festival 2013
Dylan Thomas Festival to feature TV classics and top authors
Big heart of Swansea campaign launches to boost city centre
Premier League launch party for Swansea city centre
Shakespeare and swords lined up for Oystermouth Castle
Top skating demos lined-up for Summer Roller
Sonnet-writing trio show they've got the write stuff
Swansea's 5 Green Flag parks
Crocodiles have eaten people for years, now you can get your own back
Wild flower displays wowing commuters and visitors in Swansea
Swansea's Summer Roller event arrives next month
Swansea's Swedish profile could soar if Malmo beat Hibernian
Britain's Got Talent finalists the Luminites set to headline Live at Singleton
The financial benefit of City of Culture 2017 status
Monday deadline for Swansea in Bloom entries
Major music event arranged for Singleton Park
New bins mean you can recycle on the go in Swansea
Your chance to meet the stars from Swansea Market at a lunchtime event
Waterfront Connections - Famous street tunnel ready for re-opening
Swansea leading the way in Wales with tablet computer teaching
Under Milk Wood set for Dylan's favourite park
Work starts to enhance historic museum's setting
Deal to breathe new life into historic observatory
Take your place at Swansea's Big Lunch
Swansea to celebrate 60th anniversary of Queen's Coronation at church Service
Swans and Ospreys back city of culture 2017 bid
Second season success for VisitSwanseaBay.com
Cerys Matthews and medieval-themed fun for half-term holiday break
Trio of historic vessels to set sail off Swansea Bay
History hunters needed for archaeological dig
Bonnie showcases Swansea Bay to Euro millions
Which beach is in the new M&S advert?
Blue flags flying at four Gower beaches
Rhossili Bay is the star of the latest Marks and Spencer advert
Blockbuster outdoor movies at Oystermouth Castle this weekend
Enjoy retro skating with Swansea Summer Roller
Glass viewing panel work starts on Swansea Bay promenade
Thumbs-up for Swansea Market's major market improvement plan
Schoolchildren bring the world of Peter Rabbit to life
Chinese piano prodigy among Brangwyn line-up
Swansea children work with top app developers
Swansea Indoor Market programme kicks-off Celtic Media Festival
Council boost to fruit & veg growers and suppliers
Future of Pontlliw Park secured for generations to come
Colourful hoardings up as Glynn Vivian refurbishment continues
Major investment earmarked for Swansea Market roof
Copperopolis: Boost for historic Hafod Copperworks regeneration plans
Major film and TV names set for Swansea-based festival
Paxton tunnel refurbishment nearly complete
Posters encourage festival fans to go green
Swansea shares premier adventure with football superstars
Penllergare Valley Woods restoration agreement signed
Shoppers and visitors can now use a new app to find out about Swansea City Centre
It's official - The National Waterfront Museum's best year ever!
James Bond will bring historic Oystermouth Castle to life with Skyfall
Dr Who Daleks to descend on Swansea
Music legend Pete Ham's daughter pays tribute
Nostalgia of 1930s recreated in Cwmdonkin park cafe
Cycling festival makes the most of Gower beauty spots
Past press and features
- Gower walking route is one of the Ramblers' Association's 'Top 10 Coastal Walks'
- Wales National Airshow comes to Swansea, 11-12th July 2009
- New book celebrates the rise of Welsh Surfing
- Important notice for dog-owners visiting Swansea Bay and the Gower Peninsula
- NEW Swansea Bay, Mumbles and Gower Beaches Guide
- The NEW 'We Love Mumbles' Card
- Afan Forest Park is one of the 'World's Top 10' Mountain Biking hotspots
- Spotlight On: Christos Georgakis of Maes-Yr-Haf
- European 'Seaside Awards' for Gower Peninsula beaches
- Gower's a winner in the Green Coast Awards
- Important notice for dog-owners visiting Swansea Bay and the Gower Peninsula
- The Observer: Govindas, Swansea, is one of the two 'Best Ethical Restaurants' in Wales
- Gower Peninsula Triathlon is 'British Triathlon Event of the Year'
- "Railway carriage hosts mini movies once more after £10,000 refit"
- Gower offers 'wildlife watching on the doorstep'
- "25 miles of awesome coastline and world-renowned beaches"
- Fastnet Line launch booking system for Cork to Swansea ferry service
- Dylan Thomas Prize is launched in Boston
- National Waterfront Museum recognised for high quality education
- P!nk comes to Swansea's Liberty Stadium
- Spotlight On: Greg Sandles of the Gower Wildflower & Local Produce Centre
- Swansea Central Bus Station redevelopment: Important notice about changes to City Centre bus stops
- Another great year for Afan Forest Park
- BBC Proms in the Park returns to Swansea in September
- Catherine Zeta Jones makes Swansea and Mumbles proud
- Green Coast Awards and Blue Flag joy for Swansea Bay
- New brochure and money off vouchers for Swansea Prom
- SMARTA 100 special commendation for 'Call of The Wild'
- Swansea Bay makes a splash in the Good Beach Guide
- Gower home to the 'Best Beach in Britain'
- £5m upgrade of Heart of Wales line complete
- 1940s Swansea Bay Museum opens authentic wartime grocer's shop.
- A new and improved Swansea Promenade for walkers and cyclists
- 'A Space in the City' celebrates 5 years of success
- Aberavon Beach Hotel wins International Hotel Excellence Award
- Afan Forest Park top 10 for UK biking holidays!
- And the winner for 'Best Use of Technology' Award 2010 is...
- Archaeologists dig in at Swansea Castle for makeover
- Best foot forward for Gower Walking Festival
- Big-name brands on board to open in new Swansea bus station
- Bluebell Hotel in Neath is due to expand
- 'Call of the Wild' wins Visit Wales National Tourism Award
- Celebrate Urdd Eisteddfod with Special Edition Calendar
- Dust off the dancing boots for Escape into the Park
- Eating out in Swansea made easy
- Extra buses for Gower visitors!
- Fairyhill gets double award recognition!
- Family Fun at National Waterfront Museum this Easter!
- Four stars for luxury accommodation provider 'A Space in The City'
- Get fit for summer at the UK's biggest cycling event!
- Gower holiday business boost from Easter weekend weather
- Gower restaurant to win The Good Food Guide's Restaurant of the Year?
- Greyhound Buses come to Swansea
- Handel's Messiah postponed until 14 January 2011
- Happy 50th Birthday Dragon Hotel!
- International star Jimmy Osmond to lead the cast of Swansea's Pantomime
- Join us on a Seaside Safari!
- Katherine Jenkins adds glamour to Swansea Bay 10k
- LC Activity Pass is Back for Half Term
- LC event raises cash for charity
- LC is Wales's most popular paid-for attraction...
- Liberty Stadium gets thumbs up from conference organisers
- Margam Park visitors blown away at Fortress Wales weekend
- Multi-million pound upgrade for Swansea art gallery
- National Waterfront Museum launches Autumn Winter programme
- National Waterfront Museum marks fifth birthday
- Neath Valley Falls named in tourism league table
- New acquisition for Swansea's National Waterfront Museum
- New Torchwood series shows off Swansea and Gower
- New 'Walking & Cycling in Rural Swansea' guide out now!
- New 'What's On in Swansea' Magazine out now!
- New Year means new creatures at Plantasia
- Nov-Dec What's On magazine out now!
- One step closer to Gower coastal path
- Only Men Aloud to launch St David's Week
- Osprey's Christmas Flight to Gower
- Oystermouth Castle receives nearly £1m funding
- Paws up for Oldwalls Leisure
- Port Eynon top beach for families
- Port Talbot's Passion sparks major tourism boost to local economy
- Rod Stewart and JLS to perform at Swansea's Liberty Stadium
- Swansea Bay goes all Irish
- Swansea Cork Ferry exceeds all expectations
- Swansea Grand Theatre Autumn/Winter brochure out now!
- Swansea Mobility Hire opens at bus station
- Swansea new bus station opens for Christmas
- Swansea Parks fly the Green Flag in time for 'Love Parks Week'!
- Swansea serves up some tasty treats!
- Swansea Waterfront Winterland reaches half a million visitors landmark!
- Swansea's new Bus Station is now open!
- Telegraph recommends Gower as seaside break
- The friendliest city in Wales - that's us!
- The Independent's Best Spring Days Out ... in Swansea Bay!
- Volcano Bay erupts at the LC!
- Wales' castles are Britain's most popular attraction!
- Wales' National Children's Day
- We need your vote for the Swansea Life Awards 2011
- Weatherman Enjoys the Sunshine on Gower
- Win fantastic prizes with Swansea TIC
- "Swansea is one of the most beautiful cities I've been to. It's absolutely incredible."
- Accommodation providers hail Premier League boost
- Afan Forest Park featured in Best British Trail Centres (MBR Magazine)
- All-Wales coastal path nearly complete!
- BBC Cymru Wales explores Wales' connection with Hollywood
- Best ever Gower Sunday bus service
- Best Western Aberavon Beach Hotel scoops prestigious International Award - again!
- Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas' summer break in Swansea Bay
- Celebrate the Swans at premier exhibition
- Celebrity psychic Derek Acorah says Swansea's spirit and style will see them stay up...
- Celeb-spotting in the stands at the Liberty for Chelsea game
- Christmas cards come to life at the National Waterfront Museum
- Christmas countdown weekend for Premier League city
- Conservation works to resume for Oystermouth Castle
- Dictionary to record Gower dialect in heritage plan
- Discover the beauty of Mawr
- Dylan Thomas Centre's new brochure released
- Dylan Thomas House Rescuers to meet President Jimmy Carter
- Easter events in Swansea City Centre
- Ex-president Jimmy Carter's voice will welcome future visitors to Dylan Thomas' birthplace
- Fans and businesses hail Swansea's first home game in the Barclays Premier League
- Festive favourites return to the Brangwyn Hall
- Four Swansea parks land green flag joy
- Get the family Aquactive this February Half Term with Wales National Pool Swansea!
- Gower surf school wins top blog award
- Happy Sixth Birthday National Waterfront Museum!
- Help track down our missing iguana!
- High flyers set for summer in Swansea
- Ice age carving found in Gower cave
- Langland Bay Huts get thumbs up from journalist
- Langland Beach hut delight for golden couple
- LC launches the iZone
- Lifeguards ready to answer the call on Swansea and Gower beaches
- Luxury apartment provider celebrates 6th birthday
- May date for Olympic Flame's Swansea visit
- Medieval painting discovered at Swansea's Oystermouth Castle
- Multi-million pound upgrade for Glynn Vivian Art Gallery
- New Dylan Exhibitions on display at the Dylan Thomas Centre
- New knowledge for cabbies and tour guides
- Olympic torch will travel through Swansea
- Oystermouth Castle re-opens with a medieval fun day
- Picasso exhibition unveiled at Dylan Thomas Centre
- Piers and Emma's Welsh Odyssey - The Full Story
- Port Eynon in Swansea Bay named Best British Beach!
- Railways, steam engines and crafts at the Waterfront this weekend
- Rainforest Hut in Plantasia now open
- Red and white festive fun day for city centre
- Rhossili amongst Britain's 20 Best Beaches, says The Telegraph
- Smart marketing sells Swansea Bay to football thousands
- Summer Fun at the LC Swansea
- Sunday service for Swansea Park and Ride
- Swans fans urged to put their pictures on dedicated Flickr site
- Swans in Premier League!
- Swansea Bay and Gower best for walking and 'daycation'
- Swansea Castle to open for first time in decades
- Swansea City Bus Station's first birthday
- Swansea is Joanna Page's kind of town
- Swansea Market celebrates its 50th Anniversary Year
- Swansea Prom attractions open for Easter!
- Swansea's historic copperworks to feature on Channel 4
- Time Team focus on Swansea's rich copper history
- Top tips for Swansea history hunters
- Tourist attraction rebranding to reflect industrial heritage
- Try our Crouch-o-Meter
- TV chef Jamie gets a taste of Mumbles seaside flavour
- 'Wales Breaks its Silence...' at the National Waterfront Museum
- Waterfront Winterland set for sixth consecutive festive outing
- Watersports centre works to start soon
- Welsh Beach Race postponed.
- Welsh Government cash boost to preserve Swansea history
- What are your Wonders of Swansea Bay?
- Win, win, win with Swansea TIC this Christmas
- World media focuses on Swansea as Premiership Football season kicks off...
- Swansea City Centre leaflet to boost independent traders
- 100 days till the Olympics!
- 28 Tweets Under Milk Wood
- A community orchard for Parc Llewelyn
- A new and improved Visitor Centre for Afan Forest Park
- Airline ticket among Dylan memorabilia now on display
- American star will raise city's basketball profile
- BBC Radio Show featured poetry group
- Beach and watersports centre opening its doors for business
- Beautiful Beaches Gain Top Awards
- Big Welsh Walk steps into Swansea
- Blue plaque to honour home-grown music star Pete Ham in Swansea
- Board's recommendations to boost city centre
- Businesses encouraged to install renewable energy technology
- Campaign to kick-start Swansea's Olympic fun
- Cappuccino Girls return to Swansea
- 'Cappuccino Girls' run extended!
- Car park opens at former St David's site
- Castle makeover plan gets go ahead
- Celebrate super Swans at historic exhibition
- Chichester's vessel set for Swansea visit
- City bids for superfast broadband opportunity
- City bus station honoured by Gower Society
- City set to celebrate its golden summer of sport
- City's rich history set to come to life in commemorative plaque scheme
- Clock tower restoration begins
- 'Come Dine With Me' is coming to Swansea!
- Community Cafe to discuss future art gallery displays
- Continental Market dates for city centre
- Dance event to get city centre moving
- Destination reaps rewards of Premier boost
- Destination Swansea Bay takes-off in America
- Discover the secrets of our seashores this summer
- Drop off point to meet and greet night-time visitors
- Dylan Thomas centre wins army of new Twitter followers
- Dylan Thomas statue to honour Wales' Man of Words
- Eco-friendly pupils transform derelict land
- Events help boost Swansea city centre
- Everton star Tim talks up Swansea
- Exciting New Year start for world famous Hafod copper works
- Exhibition to mark pioneering Swansea missionary
- Experience the True Taste of Gower at Oldwalls
- Experience the unknown at historic Swansea landmark
- Family Mountain Bike Trail Now Open
- Festive city centre fun in Christmas build-up
- Football hero Franky Fryer (Sky Sports Soccer AM Away Days) says Swansea is a great place to visit
- Free spooky Swansea Castle tours on Halloween
- Further funding boost for Glynn Vivian Art Gallery
- Global feedback: thumbs-up for Swansea Marina
- Gower photo makes waves on the web
- Gower Sunday Buses are back... and there are more of them!
- Gower surfing makes waves across the world
- Graffiti artist adds real splash of colour to SA1
- Green Flag joy for four Swansea parks
- Green-fingered Graham rewarded for cenotaph upkeep
- Ground-breaking initiative earns Swansea international acclaim
- Happy Seventh Birthday National Waterfront Museum!
- Heartwarming story: Swansea time capsule discovered in Guildhall
- Help Swansea win superfast broadband speeds
- High 5 winners a credit to their communities
- Historic city centre building brought back into use
- Historic Swansea oil paintings online
- Hollywood star Michael Sheen welcomes Council's theatre group funding move
- It's a packed roster of fun events this Easter at the National Waterfront Museum Swansea
- It's Swansea then Ronaldo for Danish TV millions
- ITV 1's Daybreak Breakfast Show to visit Mumbles
- Jazz legend to headline the 2012 Dylan Thomas Festival
- Joe McElderry to light up Bonfire Night
- Join Santa on Sunday for the return of Swansea's Christmas Parade
- Join the rugby legends to remember 'Merv the Swerve'
- Launch for Watersports Centre of Excellence project
- Lifeguards return to Swansea beaches for another season
- Liverpool shoppers lured to Swansea Bay
- London Calling: residents encouraged to visit our premier city
- London tube travellers urged to make Swansea Bay their next stop
- Luxury barns on Gower earn themselves a Green Tourism Gold Award
- Man Utd fans discover Swansea Bay
- Mass Thriller dance among Halloween fun
- More historic beach huts being restored
- Mumbles B&B to feature on Channel 4 'Four in a Bed'
- Mumbles Oyster Festival 2012
- Mumbles Raft Race - Cancelled
- Mumford and Sons shoot video on Gower
- New artwork at SA1 explores rich heritage
- Olympic footballer kicks off awards countdown
- Olympic games lead to Swansea tourism boost
- Olympic legacy boost for Swansea clubs
- Olympic Torch relay draws almost 60,000 to Swansea
- Only Boys Aloud added to fireworks fun
- On-street parking bay boost for Christmas shoppers
- Oystermouth Castle Calendar Competition
- Paralympic champions inspire taking the plunge at Wales National Pool
- Paralympic Torch is heading for Swansea later this month.
- Paul Durcan at the Dylan Thomas Festival
- Plantasia enjoys record-breaking month
- Plaque scheme to commemorate Swansea people and places
- Poetry evening at Swansea Museum
- Point and click through Glynn Vivian Art Gallery collection at Swansea Central Library
- Pool's Paralympic medal haul makes it a Top 40 'country'
- Posters show Brendan Rodgers what he's missing
- Premier destination reaches for the Sky
- Prince Charles - His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales announces visit to Swansea Market
- Prince Charles - His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales is to visit Dylan Thomas' birthplace on Friday 14 December
- Proposals to breathe more life into Swansea Castle
- Public art could spruce-up city centre gateway
- Record Swansea results exceed national improvement
- Rediscovering the childhood charms of the glorious Gower Peninsula
- Reindeer visit Swansea to launch Christmas
- Rugby world to remember 'Merv the Swerve'
- Scampervans in the City - 'bringing the beach to the city centre'
- Scenery and Laudrup make Swansea the ideal Danish holiday choice
- Second season joy for premier city
- Share your Great British Adventure with Go Ape and win!
- Stars promise panto audience a ball in Swansea Grand this Christmas
- Status Quo to perform in Swansea this summer
- Step into autumn with Swansea Bay fun
- Strictly winner picks Gower as top holiday spot
- Student images to attract visitors worldwide to Swansea
- Stunning bay views in pipeline for promenade
- Sunday bus trips to Gower
- Survey to help improve tourism in Swansea
- Swans enjoy Soccer AM's away days visit
- Swans manager praises efforts to raise Swansea's profile on a world stage
- Swans mania taking flight in Denmark
- Swans star to give High 5 to inspirational youngsters
- Swans taking flight in the Far East
- Swansea A-Level students score high marks in exam results
- Swansea Bay 10k goes greener for 2012
- Swansea Bay makes mark on overseas duo
- Swansea Bay: regional & national tourism award winning destination
- Swansea businesses celebrate the Swans' success story
- Swansea City centre business upgrade scheme extension
- Swansea coastline part of world's best region to visit
- Swansea Festival of Music and the Arts
- Swansea Grand Theatre staff's Grease video gains over 1,000 views
- Swansea Paralympic stars set for glory bid
- Swansea praised for its class and vibrancy
- Swansea pupils show the rest of Wales the fun side of Maths
- Swansea pupils take to the national stage
- Swansea Sound and Award Winning Artists gather in Dylan Thomas' Birthplace to honour Welsh Mams
- Swansea star Pete Ham showed it was OK to have 'big dreams'
- Swansea Valley home to Wales' newest Scheduled Monument of National Importance
- Swansea's London 2012 heroes to be honoured
- Swansea's summer dog-friendly beaches unveiled
- Temporary closure to upgrade park for the 100th anniversary of Dylan Thomas' birth
- The Best of British ... with luxury campervans
- There's a buzz about Swansea
- This wednesday on BBC One... go foraging on Gower
- Tickets selling fast for Brangwyn Christmas concerts
- Time to Try Something Different
- Title-winning Ospreys honoured
- Top football writer joins Dylan festival line-up
- Top football writer speaks of 'romantic' Swansea City
- Tourism survey extended to help Swansea businesses
- Tourism team tactics praised by Premier League
- Turf cut on multi-million pound school transformation
- USA soccer tour puts Swansea Bay on world map
- Wales Coast Path now open!
- Wales National Pool's delight as Golden Girl Ellie does it again.
- Welcome signs could give warm Swansea greeting
- World cricket legend speaks of love for Swans
- Youngsters set sail for a better future
- Your chance to be recognised for environmental excellence
- Youth Council set to give a voice to city's young people
- Alan Davies among Brangwyn Hall stars booked for 2013
- An audience with famous football writers at the Dylan Thomas Centre
- Archbishop of Canterbury boosts Dylan Thomas Society and Birthplace
- Blue plaque status bestowed on historic trio
- Community Boat takes to the river again from March
- Cup football match against Chelsea boosts business for Swansea
- Dylan Thomas Centre nets world famous football writers
- Dylan Thomas Centre set to become a world-class interactive exhibition for learning
- European Athletics Championships will be a big boost to Swansea
- Expert help on researching family history at the West Glamorgan Archives
- Flower power scheme to boost Swansea summer
- Garden wildlife watchers wanted
- Get more than you bargained for this St David's Day!
- Gower Peninsula (Oxwich Point walk) included in the Independent's 10 Best Coastal Walks feature
- Hafod Copperworks site plans unveiled
- Historic Swansea castle courtyard landscaping works begin
- Home from home for Swans stars at continental market
- Kick-off for Swansea boulevard project
- Major sports writer Jonathan Wilson among 2013 Dylan centre line-up
- Murals to brighten up major city gateway
- National pool celebrates ten years at the top
- Ospreys star Ashley Beck urges children to observe Earth Hour
- Panoramic sea views: new Swansea waterfront boardwalk proposed
- Rhossili Bay: 10th best beach in the World
- Rhossili Beach's Trip Advisor accolade draws an international audience for Gower
- Show the Swans some love on Valentine's Day
- St David's Day events in Swansea
- Swans cup glory is a lift for the whole city
- Swans to buy Landore football centre site
- Swansea Museum continues to wow history fans
- Swansea style is gripping Gangnam
- Swansea takes sea and sand to London
- Swansea's Premier League status worth £58 million to the local economy
- Treasure-themed craft workshop at Swansea Museum
- Tropical Plantastia offers an escape from the cold
- Tulips bring Dutch colour to Swansea this spring
- Winterland stats show 126,000 festive visitors
- Your chance to enjoy bay views from Watersports centre
- Your chance to join Pete Ham celebrations at tribute concert
- Red Arrows confirmed for Wales National Air Show Swansea
- Good Beach Guide 2013 says Swansea's beaches are top class
Past press and features
Previous news stories and articles about Swansea Bay, Mumbles and Gower
Swansea serves up some tasty treats!
Swansea Bay, Mumbles and Gower is pretty well known for its award winning beaches - but the awards and accolades are now starting to spill over into the food and drink sector.
Big Welsh Walk steps into Swansea
Youth workers and young people from across Swansea will be taking part in a unique walking event this weekend to raise awareness of National Youth Work Week.
Continental Market dates for city centre
German Bratwurst sausages and traditional crafts from Finland will be among the produce for people to peruse at a Continental Market in Swansea city centre this week.
High 5 winners a credit to their communities
A karate kid, an inspirational junior banker, a tuck shop entrepreneur and a youth ambassador for diabetes research are among the city youngsters who have scooped a special award.
Man Utd fans discover Swansea Bay
It won't just be world famous stars like Rio Ferdinand, Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie travelling to Swansea Bay from Manchester this weekend.
Olympic games lead to Swansea tourism boost
Stunning footage of Gower broadcast to hundreds of millions of people across the world during the London 2012 Opening Ceremony has attracted visitors from the Far East to Swansea Bay.
Swans mania taking flight in Denmark
Forget the likes of Manchester United and Chelsea, there's only one Premier League team Danish people are interested in watching - and that's the Swans.
Swans taking flight in the Far East
The popularity of Swansea City's Jack Army Membership scheme is growing in Japan, Korean football fans are visiting Swansea and a major Japanese car manufacturer has just finished a photo-shoot in the area.
Swansea Bay: regional & national tourism award winning destination
Swansea Bay Tourism Awards and Visit Wales Gold Awards will be amongst the Christmas decorations for many of our Marketing Partners this festive season. Many of the regions accommodation, activity and attraction operators reaped a reward for their hard work in putting Swansea Bay, Mumbles and Gower on the map as a premier visitor destination in Wales, and indeed the UK.
Swansea Festival of Music and the Arts
The 2012 Swansea Festival of Music and the Arts brings a full and varied programme of outstanding live events to venues across the city from October 4 to October 20.
There's a buzz about Swansea
Staff and users of a Swansea Day Centre are keeping themselves as busy as bees, making sure the residents of their very own hives survive after the wettest summer on record.
Blue plaque status bestowed on historic trio
Blue Plaques will be awarded to a suffragette, the father of the fuel cell and a pioneering missionary, who are among the Swansea people whose lives and achievements will be celebrated by the city
Garden wildlife watchers wanted
It may be a square of unkempt grass and overgrown shrubs, it may be magnificent park land, but whatever its size your garden can provide a vital haven for wildlife.
Get more than you bargained for this St David's Day!
It's not only Welsh fare and Merlyn Welsh Cream Liqueur that's on offer on Friday as The Dragon Hotel celebrates Wales' patron saint day. The Wales Tartan Centres, also situated at the heart of Swansea city, has joined forces with Swansea's premier hotel to offer a unique twist to the celebrations. They have assisted staff members to proudly wear the traditional Welsh tartan whilst looking after diners during the celebrations.
Rhossili Bay: 10th best beach in the World
Copacabana and Waikiki are some of the world's most famous beaches - and now Swansea's Rhossili Bay, as well as being the best beach in Britain, can lay claim to being up there with the best in the world too.