Bank Holidays are for relaxing and spending time with friends and family – and there is nothing better than a lazy breakfast, leisurely brunch, lunch al fresco, refreshing drink, or a sweet treat. So sit back and indulge your taste buds (and all other senses!) with our Top Ten Tasty Treats for this Bank Holiday.
1. All scream for ice-cream! – a perfect example of European co-operation at Verdi’s our Welsh/Italian ice-cream parlour.
2. Table for two – overlooking the waterfront, the perfect place for a romantic twosome at
3. Pop in for a pint – the perfect combination of technology and refreshment at The Westbourne.
4. Dinner and a show – the spectacular aerial view from the top of Wales’ tallest building is the best accompaniment to your meal at the Grape & Olive.
5. We’ve got history – a thirst for finding out more about our heritage? Find out more about Gower’s history while you enjoy a feast of fresh local produce at Welcome to Town.
6. Not so Far East – an exotic taste of the Far East just around the corner at the Railway Thai Table.
7. Leave only Footprints – but you can leave your walking boots on at the Penllergare Valley Woods Coffee Shop.
8. Posh Picnic – afternoon tea with a twist at the Oxwich Bay beachfront hotel.
9. Sup after SUP – nothing whets your appetite more than a Stand-Up Paddleboard session at 360.
10. A View to Dine for – at the Worm’s Head Hotel overlooking Rhossili Bay (in the top ten Best Beaches five years running)– enough said!