1. Enjoy A Child’s Christmas in Wales Themed Afternoon Tea at The Birthplace and Family Home of Dylan Thomas, while listening to A Child’s Christmas in Wales in the room where it was based. After a guided tour of 5, Cwmdonkin Drive, guests can enjoy Afternoon Tea served in a set of antique Edwardian china!
Price: From £18 for adults and children, including house tour. This Afternoon Tea is available every day. Please book at least four days in advance.
2. Enjoy a sumptuous Gower Afternoon Tea at Parc-Le-Breos. Sit back and relax on the terrace overlooking the beautiful gardens. In the cooler months you can enjoy the period dining room with roaring log fire or the wonderfully light and airy conservatory with views over the surrounding landscaped grounds. Afternoon tea is served all year around (Wednesdays through to Saturdays from 3pm and from 4pm on Sundays). Booking is essential. Add a chilled glass of Prosecco, or a local cider or ale.
Price: £15 per person.
3. Visit The Clifff/Y Clogwyn in Southgate, Gower for Afternoon Tea between 12pm and 4pm. Add a bottle of chilled fizz or a Gin & Tonic! Throughout December a Festive Afternoon Tea will be offered!
Price: £15.50 per person (minimum of 2 people), £8.95 for children. 24 hour notice is required.
4. Enjoy Afternoon Tea in the stylish surroundings of Morgans Hotel. Morgans is a Grade II listed building that was once home to the Port Authority. The hotel is unashamedly modern yet retains the grandeur redolent of a bygone age. Traditional afternoon tea is available most days and if you’re in the mood for celebrating, enjoy a glass of Prosecco or champagne. Booking is essential.
Price: £17.95 per person (Mon-Fri), £19.95 (Sat-Sun), upgrades to include prosecco, champagne and gin available at an extra cost.
5. The Oxwich Bay Hotel is located on Oxwich Bay, with beautiful coastal views, so Afternoon Tea here is served with a great view! Presented on quirky miniature picnic benches, this unique afternoon tea is available every day from 2.30pm to 5.30pm (48 hours’ notice required to book). Vegetarian options are available, and may include items from the vegan afternoon tea. A Children’s Afternoon Tea is also offered.
Price: £17.95 per adult, £12.95 per child 12 years old and under. Add a touch of sparkle to any of the afternoon teas with a glass of Prosecco for £4.50 per person.
6. Enjoy a delicious Afternoon Tea with breath-taking views at The Cast Iron Bar & Grill at Swansea’s Marriott Hotel, located just a stone’s throw from the 5 mile sweep of Swansea Bay, with views across to Mumbles. Enjoy Afternoon Tea from Monday to Saturday 2.30pm – 5pm. Booking is essential.
Price: £12.95 per person.
7. Enjoy a traditional Afternoon Tea in relaxed surroundings at the Mercure Hotel; there’s even an option with bottomless prosecco (available for a 90 minute period)! Booking is essential.
Price: from £50 for 2 people.