Covid-19 Entry Requirements
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
In line with Public Health Wales and the Local Authorities, ALL customers aged 14 and over attending our events are required to provide the results of a negative lateral flow test.
You will have to provide proof of the test at the gates. The test result must not be more than 48 hours old, with the test being undertaken and the results being entered here: https://tinyurl.com/t3zjzzae
Should you fail to provide proof or provide a positive test result, then you will not be permitted to enter the venue.
You will be asked to show your negative results, even if you have had a vaccination or hold a vaccine passport.
It is very important that you get tested in advance as we will have no testing facilities on site.
HOW TO GET A LATERAL FLOW TEST
- You can order lateral flow tests here: https://tinyurl.com/3xtwu5ve
- Find your local collection point here: https://tinyurl.com/3uk94fu6
- Find a local pharmacy collection point here: https://tinyurl.com/3yrkxv76
It is essential you do not come to the venue if:
- You have tested positive.
- You are self-isolating.
- You are showing any of the classic covid symptoms:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest, or
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours, or
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Track & Trace
QR codes will be in place on entry, check yourself in & help to support track & trace.
Other Covid-19 Precautions
- We will be providing hand sanitiser throughout the venue and at the entrance
- We will be cleaning and sanitising the toilets before, during and after the shows
- Careful site design, with consideration given to movement & flow of people.
- All staff, security and performers will be tested before each event
- All staff and security will be wearing a mask
- As part of our public health measures to keep our staff and visitors safe, face coverings will be required in congested areas such as queuing to enter the site, for food or drinks and when using the toilet facilities
HOW YOU CAN HELP
We’re all in this together and we ask that you are mindful and respectful of those around you. You can help make this event enjoyable by:
- Wearing a mask when travelling to and from the festival, particularly if using public transport.
- Wearing a mask whilst queuing or in crowded areas.
- Showing patience and kindness to fellow gig attendees. This could be their first event back, give them plenty of space.
- No re-entry is allowed once on site
- NO GLASS is allowed on site
- Please bring ID (drivers licence or passport)
Thanks for your patience and understanding, and remember to stay safe, protect others and have fun!