Visit Swansea Bay Partners
Swansea Council (City & County of Swansea) work to promote relevant tourism businesses with registered offices in Swansea by offering Partner Packages.
2020 Terms & Conditions
The City & County of Swansea Council work to promote relevant tourism businesses with registered offices in Swansea by offering Partner Packages.
- All accommodation must be graded, awaiting grading (having applied) or listed by Visit Wales or the AA. All activity providers must be accredited (as appropriate) by the relevant National Governing Body or association, as recognised by Visit Wales or where no accreditation is available demonstrate that they comply with all relevant fire and safety regulations and provide proof of Public Liability Insurance with a minimum value of £5 million. All food and drink operators must have scored a Food Hygiene Rating between 3 and 5.
- It is the responsibility of the operator to apply to the relevant organisation for grading/accreditation.
- Only accommodation operators, accredited activity providers (see above), attractions and food & drink operators (with a consumer facing business) paying business rates within the Swansea Bay Marketing Area (including the City & County of Swansea and Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council) are eligible to become Visit Swansea Bay Partners.]
- Invoices will be issued in January/February 2020. Payment to be made promptly on receipt and within 30 days.
- The City and County of Swansea reserves the right to moderate content before publication (in print or online) and to reject unsuitable images or other promotional material.
- By becoming a Visit Swansea Bay Partner, you are agreeing to receive relevant information from us in relation to your tourism business and Partner Package. Your contact details will not be passed on to a third party.
- Partner Packages run from January to December in any calendar year.
- All entries must comply with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and any other relevant statutes.
- The City and County of Swansea accepts no liability for errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- The City and County of Swansea has, at its discretion, the absolute right to refuse any application.
- We reserve the right to edit any promotional copy to ensure it fits the available space. This includes Welsh translated material.
- By providing images as part of a Partner Package, a business confirms that they own the appropriate copyright and permissions to use them.
- Businesses also consent that any images provided as part of a Partner Package can be used for any promotional activity carried out by Visit Swansea Bay, for example on social media or in media coverage.
- By applying to become a Visit Swansea Bay Partner, you confirm that you are the business owner or you have received permission from them to do so.
- To register an extra webpage of your business for the special rate of £60, the business is required to be on the same premises in the same location, please note that this additional feature does not include any other package benefits. (Separate businesses in different geographical locations will require a separate package.)
If your business is compliant with all of the above and you would like to promote your business with us, you can read more about our Visit Swansea Bay Partner Packages or register your business here.