Enjoy the best of both worlds - the farm cottages are set in a beautiful and secluded country estate and you’d never guess that civilisation is just around the corner.
• In a perfect central location for seeing Swansea Bay / Gower / Brecon Beacons / Waterfall Country – all in one holiday!
• Just under 2 miles to 24 hour supermarket and gastro pub.
• Equipped with free wireless internet, HDTV and Freesat
• Easily accessible from the M4 motorway (less travel = more holiday)
Guests are welcome to roam over 100 acres of beautiful private grounds including oak woodland, mountain streams and hillside areas with wonderful views of Swansea Bay and Brecon Beacons.
• Unique farm trail signposted from cottage doorstep with accompanying guide book and secret World War Two hideout (if you can find it).
• Enjoy space and freedom on your holiday. You don’t just get your accommodation – you get a chunk of Wales to enjoy too!
"5 of the best nights sleep I can remember.”
Our legendary tourist information folder is available in all cottages - find it on arrival or plan in advance with our bespoke itineraries. We’ve used our local knowledge to pick the best activities and attractions to save you time.
Our child friendly cottages have a cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
Younger guests will enjoy spotting the animals from the picnic area.
Parking is available directly outside your cottage.
For accessibility chose Bwthyn y Saer, built on one level. For a romantic getaway choose a cottage with a four poster bed and cosy woodburning stove.
Our website makes it easy for you to choose the right cottage for your needs.
The ideal base for a wonderful holiday any time of year.
from * * * *
to Awaiting Grading
Total number of units: 6
Sleeps (min): 1
Sleeps (max): 26
Prices (per unit per week) from: £350.00
Green Tourism Gold Award
Tourism Swansea Bay Member