ParkLives offers fun activities in parks, encouraging people to be active, make new friends and enjoy the green spaces in their local community.
From Nordic Walking and Pilates classes to mountain boarding and Tai Chi, there’s a variety of ParkLives sessions to suit everyone. The timetabled activities are usually one hour long and led by supportive, friendly, qualified session leaders and volunteers from the local communities.
All sessions are subject to change.
• Dance Health and fitness, Monday, Forge Fach (Clydach), 10.30am-12.30pm. A fun class to improve balance, strength, agility and flexibility to support longevity and prevent falls. Class includes a cuppa and chat following. Call Vic on 07795295409 for more information and to book.
• Nordic Walking 16+, Tuesday, Cwmdonkin Park, 10.00am – 10.45am.
• Companion Rides, Wednesday, Dunvant Rugby Club, 10.00am – 12.00pm. Booking essential directly with Bike Ability Wales on 07584 044284.
• Low Impact Fitness for Older Adults, Wednesday, Sketty Park Community Centre, 10.00am – 10.45am.
• Pilates 16+, Wednesday, Neuadd Llewelyn Hall, 10.30am – 11.15am.
• Tai Chi 16+, Saturday, St Phillips Community Centre, 10.00am – 11.00am
There are new activities launching regularly, check out the full list of activities and book a place via ticketsource.
To be the first to hear about new events and what’s happening in the Sport and Health team, make sure your signed up to our mailing list.