ParkLives offers fun activities in parks, encouraging people to be active, make new friends and enjoy the green spaces in their local community.
From Nordic Walking and Pilates classes to mountain boarding and Tai Chi, there’s a variety of ParkLives sessions to suit everyone. The timetabled activities are usually one hour long and led by supportive, friendly, qualified session leaders and volunteers from the local communities.
All sessions are subject to change.
• Nordic Walking 16+, Tuesday, Cwmdonkin Park, 10am – 10:45am
• Low Impact Fitness for Older Adults, Wednesday, Sketty Park Community Centre, 10am – 10:45am
• Pilates 16+, Wednesday, Neuadd Llewelyn Hall, 10:30am – 11:15am
• Yoga 16+, Thursday, Cockett Community Centre, 12:15pm – 1:15pm
• Zumba 16+, Friday, Ashlands Sports Centre, 9:45am – 10:30am
• Tai Chi 16+, Saturday, St Phillips Community Centre, 10am – 11am
There are new activities launching regularly, check out the full list of activities and book a place via ticketsource.
Keep an eye out on our social media pages for more information on up-coming sessions and events with Sport and Health Swansea Twitter and Sport and Health Swansea Facebook.
To be the first to hear about new events and what’s happening in the Sport and Health team, make sure your signed up to our mailing list.