Visitswanseabay.com is owned and managed by the City & County of Swansea Tourism Team. The Team is the official provider of tourist information for Swansea Bay (Swansea, Mumbles and Gower).
What do we do?
The tourism team is primarily responsible for:
- Tourism Marketing
- Tourism Development
- Tourism Research
We are also broadly involved in:
- conducting and evaluating marketing campaigns
- co-ordinating press and media enquiries
- local and national PR
- providing and promoting visitswanseabay.com – the destination website
- managing the tourism trade website
- producing tourism brochures and leaflets
- conducting and collating tourism research
- one-to-one business support and advice service
- representation on national regional and local projects
- business tourism & group travel
- tourism signposting
- highlighting the importance of tourism at all levels
For information about what to see and do in the area, please explore the site.