All the accommodation listed on this website, are encouraged to upload accessibility information on their page. Look out for the ‘Accessibility’ tab in the left hand side column.
Most public toilets run by Swansea Council have disabled access. The council also provides RADAR facilities at 15 sites.
The RADAR key scheme is a nationally recognised scheme that provides access to quality public services using a key. RADAR Keys are available for purchase on production of a doctors note or similar for £5 from Swansea Mobility Hire.
Changing Places toilets can be found at
- LC Leisure Complex (Oystermouth Road)
- National Waterfront Museum (Oystermouth Road)
- Glynn Vivian Art Gallery (Alexandra Road)
- The Secret Bar & Kitchen on Swansea Promenade (Mumbles Road)
- Morriston Hospital
- Caswell Bay Car Park (Gower)
- High Street Train Station (High Street)
- Swansea Bus Station (Plymouth Street)
- Civic Centre (Oystermouth Road)
- The Guildhall & Brangwyn Hall (South Road & North Road)
Swansea Mobility Hire
Swansea Mobility Hire is based at the new city bus station and is the provider of mobility aids for people visiting the city centre.
The shop lends manual wheelchairs, powered wheelchairs and powered scooters to members of the public with limited mobility. This allows its members to shop and to visit leisure and commercial facilities within the area.
A 30-space dedicated car park has also been created which means those using the service can park their vehicles near the new location.
Mumbles Mobility Hire
Mumbles Mobility provide a specialist hire service for holidaymakers.
Mumbles Mobility is a local company offering wheelchairs, mobility scooters, walking aids and other products that can help visitors maintain their independence.
A lot of beaches on the Gower Peninsula have good access, disabled parking and accessible toilets, including Swansea Beach, Caswell Bay, Oxwich Bay, Horton Bay and Port Eynon.